PostSubject: Red Highwind   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm

xXGeneral InformationXx

[color=white]Picture:
Spoiler:

Name:Red Highwind
Alias:God of war
Visual/Suggested Age:20
Actual Age: 500
Division:Second Division Captian (if you say so)

xXPersonal InformationXx

Personality:Red Highwind is a calm quite guy who thinks on his feet when his life is in danger and letting him think out side of the box and come up with stange strategy that get his life in danger alot thus letting him reach a point that he mind switch to over drive and lets him get out of any situation with out thinking.

his some times try to joke around and try to use humor when he is in a situation and thus getting him in more danger thus is his key to survivng almost any battle and getting out of being in jail or capture when he is in dange he will hold his head in pain and thus is the sign of his mind switch to over drive and he starts to think at high speed
Dislikes:spicy foods
Code:Never harm the good draw your blade to the evil
History:Red Highwind was still a boy when he live in Shanmiki Village. He was classmates with three of his future "Joi" allies, Kotaro Katsura, Shinsuke Takasugi, and Sakamoto Tatsuma. It was at this time that he learned of the code of the samurai, which he keeps to himself even to this day (albeit in a more twisted manner than others).

Little is known of Red, Katsura and Takasugi's teacher other than they all had great respect for him and that he found Red as a child calmly eating and hiding on the corpses from some unknown battle. He gave Red his sword and told him if he wants to learn how to wield it then he should follow him. Many of Red's views on life seem to be inspired by his teacher, one being that a teacher should be able to carry the burden of their student.

As Red grew older, he began to take note of the way that the country and the world was changing due to the continued invasion and infiltration of the Amanto. As the samurai continued to fight against the Amanto Red joined the Joi faction, choosing to make a stand against the invaders. Red continued to fight against them, being proclaimed a "God of War".

However, Red eventually gave up fighting, tired of spilling blood in order to protect people and his realization that the Amanto were "gloomy foreigners". Shortly after, swords were banned with some of the Samurai turning to other causes and others turning into terrorists continuing to fight the Amanto threat. Arata chose to open a freelance business where he could handle matters his own way, while continuing to live by his own samurai code.

Red is trained and versed in the ways of the samurai, including the code of bushido. During the war against the Amanto, Red was known as Shiroyasha, "the Red Demon." On the battlefield, his merciless abilities and savage swordsmanship were so notorious that the mere mention of his name is said to have once struck fear in the hearts of every Amanto. Although not much is known of his past, several characters who fought with him have observed that his swordplay is self-taught.

During battle, he is known to have displayed unusual strength. Although he is more than capable of fighting evenly against powerful Amanto warriors and various other samurai, Red will not hesitate to use tricks and manipulation if it means a quick and easy victory. He does not like to waste time fighting when using a little brains over brawn will yield a much quicker ending. He has a crush on the weather girl, Ketsuno Ana.

he later life a normal life at the age of 19 he spend most of his life trying to earn work and trying to live his life 3 month later some one send a letter to him wanting to challange the former Red Demon to a challange in 3 weeks Red place the letter away and grab his sword once more and started to pratice with it once more.

3 Weeks Later Red showed up on a bridge and saw his callanger a young warrior who whant to kill the redon for the fame but Red saw how young the kid was and stab his sword in to the bridged right before the kid slash red chest leaving a scar but the wounds was to deap to heal.

Red later died and was sent to the Soul Society he was later name shinigami because of his sword skills. he train him self pass his limit and even reach bankai using the Secret Underground Training Area and battling his own Zanpaktou Red later showed his bankai and was later giving the rank of Second Division Captian

life in the acadamy
red train him self life no other shinigami did while he was in the acadamy he train him self so he could stand up to the strongest opponts he train him self in lifting boulder twice his size and evemn showing lifting up boulders 5 times his size, red has seen even doing pushup with the boulders on his back people thought he his traing was crazy, red almot died 10 time during his training almost getting crush by the boulder as red traing his body he gain no muscles but is able to lift the boulder abouve his head as well as tossing it 200 miles in langth red was later called God of war, he was later name captian of the Second Division.

Red now hang around the Second Division area relaxing and waiting for a mission or stronger opponts to fight

Family:None
Loyalties:None
Personal Items:None

xXStatisticsXx

Battles:

Fights Won:
Fights Lost:

Missions Completed: The total number of missions this character has completed

Successful: The number of successful missions this character has completed. Include titles.
Failures: The number of missions this character has failed. Include titles.

Level:

Basic stats:

Stamina: 100/200
Power: 110/200
Speed: 70/200
Reiatsu: 100/200
Total: 420

Sub Stats:

Zanjutsu Skill: 90/100
Zanpaktou Mastery: 90/100
Kido Intelligence: 20/100
Shunpo Speed: 65/100
Total:265

xXTechniquesXx
Kidou:

Hadou:
Spoiler:

Bakudou: None

Custom Kidou:None

Custom Techniques:

xXZanpaktouXx

Zanpaktou Name:Ino-shuki
Zanpaktou Meaning:Ino liquor smell
Zanpaktou Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpaktou Realm:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Type:Lighting
Zanpakuto Shikai Release Form:
Spoiler:

erekutorikku parusu
SP- 5-15
Red created a attack called erekutorikku parusu that create larg electric pulse every time Red sword hits any body part when the electric pulse hits the body, there body becomes numb and the body part that the sword hit become paralyze for a few hours it does normal damage. The paralyze last 2 post the attack leave no scars wounds

gansaku karada
SP-10
Red can create a fake body of him self that look real for tricking the enemy the body can last for 3 post

Zanpakuto Bankai Release Form:Kasaki-Shuki
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Info
the use can attack with the black blades that surround the user thay all have lighting in the blades

koudai erekutorikku parusu
SP Cost- 10-15
red created a attack called koudai erekutorikku parusu while in his bankai he is immune to all lighting attack and his able to Create even larger electric pulse every time Red sword hits any body part when the electric pulse hits the body there body starts bleeding and the body part become paralyze for a days that also does larg damage to the user body. The paralyze last 4 post. this leaves small marks on the body that shows where the blood came from.

xXRoleplay SampleXx

My rp simple from a naruto site if i can use it here
Spoiler:

Last edited by Isamu on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Finish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Okay good, but there are a few problems. When applying for such a rank you must fill out that rp sample. This helps us viewing your character to see if he gets the job.

Also your stats is wrong, for basic stats. If your applying forr a captain rank, your level will be 70, you get 420 points to use thoughout your Basic Stat. And you get 265 points to use thoughout your Sub stats.

Also with your Zanpakuto information, can you add more information, like how powerful are these electric pulse? Whats their range? Whats their added effect? These are all things we must know in your Zanapkuto info. Also when making your Bankai I would think huge, but follow the rules. A lot of people on the site Bankai have a lot of added effects. Look at a few of them but don't steal any ideas from them.

Also one thing your history seems to be good, but can you talk about what he did as a shinigami to reacch where he is now, and last your personality can you fill this out. Thats is all the problems that came to my attention, I hope you enjoy your stay on the site. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seireiteibleach.heavenforum.com
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Sorry onr more thing can you put your picture in the spoiler. This makes your bio much easier to view, approve and neat. If you don't know how below is how it should look.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 pm

ok done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay looking better but heres the problems.

Your kidou level is to low to know all of those high level kidou. Since your kidou level is 20, you can learn all kidou all the way up to level 29, so in other words you can't know hadou 31 and any other kidou above. I would also recommend so Bakudo kidou.

Next is your Bankai, you can know this since you have 60 in Reiatsu which is an important stat since it show you how much Reiatsu you got, most of the higher kidou take up 25 SP[reiatsu] others take up even 50, thats all your reiatsu in one move. Anyway, your reiatsu level is just to low to know Bankai, you must have a 80 in reitasu.

Now more in depth with your zanpakuto information. Like shikai, what is normal damage, and how long is the opponent paralyzed? We need a post amount, like 4 post long, nothing higher than 5 post with paralyzis in shiaki. Also what is this normal damage, like how much stamina points will it take away from a person if they are hit. What do the attack leave behind, like scars wounds, etc. If your going to keep Bankai please do the same as stated for Shikai. Also what happens in your Bankai. Just to say your Zanpakuto information should be the area in your bio where you go nuts with your ideas. But hey do these and I'll check.

I didn't read your rp sample, but I will need another admin to see if you get the spot, since a rank like this requires to admins approval.
Back to top Go down
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm

ok let me edit once more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 pm

I'll vouch for him, but he still has a few things wrong with the profile. Shikai and bankai need work. We usually ask applicants to first put in a request before making a character of high rank so they don't go through the trouble of having to completely redo their history, but since I've already spoken with Isamu about this it should be alright.

Also, if your applying for a captain seat, we are going to need more on your history. 80 percent of it is what happened in this characters human life, which frankly is irrelevant at this point. We need more about this guy after he came to soul society. Captain profiles are held to a much higher standard Than level 1, 30, or 50 applications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm

i add the best i could with history and i fix the rest of the stuff you tould me to fix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 pm

The history still needs a little more. Talk about his experiences when he got into the Academy, talk about which divisions he belonged to, or how exactly he got his rank. Expand upon the stuff you already have.

As for your Zanpakuto info, put it in the right section please. All of your shikai information should be in the Shikai section of the profile format and same goes with Bankai.

Its good how you've expanded on the ability, and in Shikai that's okay.

However for Bankai we need more. You have to explain what it looks like, even though you have a picture. We need to know how you intend to fight with that form. You also cannot simply be immune to any sort of attack. You would need a shielding ability or attack of some sort.

This next part is more like advice:

While your Bankai move is acceptable, I would strongly suggest lowering the cost of it. That ability is simply not destructive or debilitating enough for a Bankai move that costs 50sp. If your zanpakuto element is lightning, play with that. Remember as a Captain, your character is entitled to 5 moves for Shikai, and 5 moves for Bankai. You currently only have one of each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

finish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Before I get into this, good job on the pics. They are pretty nice. However, there are still problems.

This time read what I write and please follow the directions closely. You're doing the same things over and over again and it's really starting to annoy.

tenka sumiyaka
SP- 5
Red has lighting fast speed that let his kill his enemy with a blink of an eye people say his speed is faster them flash speed but no one has proven that his speed is faster then the flash step

200 Million Volt slash
SP-30
a deadly attack that have a 70% of backfiring on the user and killing him how ever the attack is deadly red has never use this skill unless he has no choise

Remove both of these.

Put ALL of your Zanpakuto stuff in the Zanpakuto section, including techniques. Under Shikai Release Form, put your Shikai techniques. Under Bankai Release form, put your Bankai techniques.

gansaku karada
SP-10
Red can create a fake body of him self that look real for tricking the enemy

What else can this clone do. Is it permanent, temporary?

raitingu absorb
SP-15
red can Absord lighting in to his bankai and release it back at the enemy

banban isei raitingu
sp-50
the power powerfull attack in red arsenal, red starts slashing his opponet with sreat speed as he slashsmall zaps can be seen as he slash's start to slow down small thin stream of lighting is seen where the sword slash was as soon as red stops the stream starts going off and slash the opponet so fast the opponets will only hear the slashs befor his is killed.

For the first one...I'm gonna have to say no to the absorbing ability.

For the second one...I honestly have no idea what you mean. This needs to be explained more carefully.

Lastly. I'm sorry to have to ask this, but I hope that YOU were the one that wrote the majority of your history. The difference between the the first three quarters of your history and the last part are stark enough for anyone to spot, and I find it disturbing. Did you get your history from somewhere else? Answer me with a pm, don't reply here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isamu

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:57 pm

fix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Highwind   

Back to top Go down

Red Highwind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top