Sipherous

PostSubject: Clyde Sopholese   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:06 am

xXGeneral InformationXx

Picture:
Spoiler:

Name: Clyde Sopholese
Alias: Sipherous
Visual/Suggested Age: Mid 30's
Actual Age: Unknown but believed to be over 300 years of age.
Looks: Clyde is a tall man standing at 6'5" with a surprisingly sturdy build. His muscles are defined but not restricting allowing him to bend and move with ease while maintaining a vast amount of strength. He has dirty blond hair that hangs over his eyes, which are blood red in color and slit similar to a cats. He wears a chain across his body and a black trench coat with a red lining. If one were to look at the coats lining they would see that it was once white as snow. He has a heavy set of jeans and steel lined combat boots and wheres gripping gloves. There is a strange tattoo on is left arm that looks to be lightning surrounded by fire circling around it. His voice is rough yet calm giving him a very commanding prescense.
Division: Up to the discresion of administrators. For now I assume he is level 1; Acadamy

xXPersonal InformationXx

Personality: Clyde is a quiet man, rarely speaking out of context and always observing those around him. He is very blunt, not wasting time with idle chatter. Some consider him to be cold but those who have seen him in combat know that Clyde is anything but, He hates taking a life weather it be human or not but will do so if it meant protecting himself or others under his care.
Likes: Has a liking for jerky of any type and is often seen drawing scenery or people.
Dislikes: Thoughtless Murder, Lack of respectfulness, Peas.
Code: Clyde lives by his own rules. He sees the laws set by others as guidelines to be followed but not absolute.
History: Clyde remembers nothing of his past or life before stepping into the gates of Seretei. He has wondered to the great city feeling a presence calling out to him, something wanting him to find it. He carried only the chains across his body and the sword on his back. He does not know which district he started in nor how many districts he has passed through but he remembers the faces of each person he has killed to get there. Do to his red eyes, which could glow in the light of the moon caused many citizen to think him a hollow of sorts and attempted to kill him. The amount of bodies that lay behind him are under 20 but the ease at which he killed them makes him uncomfortable.

The techniques of his sword are self tought and ack refinement but his style of fighting is confusing and reminisant of angelic combat, fighting without limits or boarders allowing full 360x360 degree movement around the body. Those who have seen him fight are reminded that the ground is as much of a hinderance as is the opponant in front of you.

He now stands before the council of Shinigami awaiting there questions and awaiting what can be told of his future. The Captain Commander has already spoken to him about his unusually high amount of spiritual pressure and has asked Clyde what he rmembers to which Clyde only replies; The last thing i saw before I woke up, was that of a Demon and Angel locked in eternal struggle.

Family: Unknown
Loyalties: Those he respects (Captain Commander being the only one currently)
Personal Items: A set of indestructible chains of unknown origin.

xXStatisticsXx

Battles: Unknown

Fights Won: ???
Fights Lost: ???

Missions Completed:

Successful:
Failures:
Level: 1

Basic stats:

Stamina: 20/200
Power: 20/200
Speed: 30/200
Reiatsu: 80/200
Total: 150

Sub Stats:

Zanjutsu Skill: 60/100
Zanpaktou Mastery: 40/100
Kido Intelligence: 0/100
Shunpo Speed: 0/100
Total: 100

xXTechniquesXx
Kidou:

Hadou:
Bakudou:

Custom Kidou:

Custom Techniques:

xXZanpaktouXx

Zanpaktou Name: Unknown
Zanpaktou Meaning:
Zanpaktou Spirit:
Zanpaktou Realm:
Zanpakuto Type: Unknown
Zanpakuto Shikai Release Form: Not yet Achieved
Zanpakuto Bankai Release Form: Not yet Achieved

xXRoleplay SampleXx

The Story of Clyde's first battle upon arriving in Soul Society is one that was unwanted and unprovoked. He walked through a small town, unaware that hollows had just left the area devouring a group of small children and the red eyes of the beasts were still fresh int he minds of the people. As Clyde looked into the eyes of one lady she screamed and began to yell out in fear: It's one of them, its back and has taken the form of our children!
Clyde startled by the sudden commotion did not see the blade come down on him until it cut straight into his shoulder only being stopped by the chains that laced around his body. The pain was unbelievable but Clyde was able to brush it off throwing his hand out and blocking the next attack thanks to the plates of metal across the knuckles of his glove.
You die here and now monster, they were innocent children and you just took their lives from them!
The man attacked again but Clyde being prepared unsheathed his sword and struck back defending himself. He did not speak, he knew words were pointless now as the man began to wildly slash his sword making each blow stronger and faster. Clyde was greatly inexperienced with his weapon but somehow something guided him to block and parry each attack as if it was protecting him. The man drove Clyde to the edge of a cliff side, a river roaring down the valley below.
End of the line monster.
Clyde looked at the man who was intent on killing him, he would have jumped to save himself the trouble but something called out to him to finish the fight, to not run away. Driving his blade into the ground, the cliff side gave way and both Clyde and the man fell towards the river. The man had no way to move but Clyde used the rocks and debris as stepping stones propelling himself at the man cutting him open before they splashed into the river. Clyde lost consciousness then and when he awoke he was alone again.

*redoing the custom tech ne they are approved i can re add the in.

Last edited by Sipherous on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clyde Sopholese   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 am

Hello Sipherous, let me be the first to welcome you to Seireitei A Bleach RPG. I hope you enjoy your stay on the site, as me and the rest of the admins try to make your stay on the site as fun and enjoyble as possible.

Your character seems to be in good shape, first time I seen someone start without skills in Kidou, and shunpo speed. Anyway the only thing I have a small problem is the custom techniques. Can you please put your custom techniques in the right format please. After they are in the correct format I or another admin will look at them, also in the future all custom techniques and kidou go in the custom board. Again enjoy your stay on Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seireiteibleach.heavenforum.com
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clyde Sopholese   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clyde Sopholese   

Back to top Go down

Clyde Sopholese