HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Havoc Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: The Havoc Begins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 pm

::Mamoru was sent on a mission and had to bring somebody with him. He wanted to do it by himself but rules are ruleas he thought. His mission was to investigate this building in the human world that was thought of the be the Outcast Shinigami hideout. As they steped out from the gate, Mamoru had looked around the build shot be close. Mamoru had spoted a tall building that had tinned windows and for some reason an ominous feel to it. Since Mamoru always went with his gut he was able to point out the Building. "Thorn lets start moving it's there." said Mamoru in a serious tone.::
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seireiteibleach.heavenforum.com
Thorn Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 am

"yes sir" she replied not sure where they were going but she had spotted the building with it's ominous feel, she was ready yo fight if it came to a fight tho, she walked with Mr Mamoru to the wired building
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Just then, to Thorn and Mamoru's probable surprise, the air around them would begin to ripple as a great many hollows would spring into existence around the two shinigami.

Spoiler:

The hollows as one would roar, and charge at the two Shinigami. It would be as if the hollows were waiting for Mamoru and Thorn. But how would such a thing be possible? If Thorn and Mamoru didn't react quickly, they would be slaughtered. The first hollow would go directly after Mamoru, slicing forwards with one of its scythe like appendages. The fifth hollow would use its tentacles to try to ensnare Thorn's arms and legs so that the fourth hollow could rip her apart. The remaining two hollows would circle around behind the two Shinigami to cut off their escape routs. The two would have to quickly come up with a plan if they expected to stay alive.

On top of the building was a single dark cloaked figure. The figure chuckled every so softly. If all went according to plan, the two Shinigami would die, and Soul Society would be none the wiser. With that, the dark cloaked figure dropped some more hollow bait, turned, and vanished in a swirl of dark reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Thorn saw the tentacles going at her so she quickly get her zanpactou out and slashed the tentacles before saying "i think this was a trap.." she stood ready to fight the hollows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 pm

::MAmoru was shocked by the trap, who step this trap....maybe the trraitor thought Mamoru. Mamoru laughed out with a crazy laugh, "Today I gain some new test subjects. Thorn I suggest you better get outta here more will come and I want them all to myself." said Mamoru. To Thorn it would seem as if he was acting up again,, but truth was he was telling her to leave and tell the Captain Commander the situation, he would protect her in the process so she could escape.

Mamoru took out his Zanpakuto. "Shread my Enemy soul and Catch them in your glaze of death, Akuma Giagia." with this said A dark purple reiatsu had flare up and covered Mamoru the running Hollow view would be impaired by this and when the dark reiatsu dyed down Mamoru had a 7 foot tall sycthe. He blocked the Hollow strike with his scythe. The eye on the scythe will open up and the hollow would be paralyzed. Mamoru had strike at it by appearing behind it and cutting off it's head. Mamoru had Shunpo to Thorn spot and sliced the hollow tentacle. He then dashed at the fourth one and sliced him in half, killing it. With the battle rowing and so the hollows numbers due to the shadow figure, Mamoru would had to go all out.

Mamoru had touched his Zanpakuto as he made an army of demons appeared. the deamons were all gray but they each had their own looks making them look different. their was a group of huge ones with bladed arms, another group that looked like ninjas, and the last group was huge, their arms were huge and they all carry a heavy weapon one had an axe the other one had a hammer. This was war. Mamoru had turned to Thorn and spoke, "Thorn this is your vice captain telling you to go back to the Seireitei. Tell the Captain Commander the situaton here, these hollow were expecting us. Oh and tell my Captain that I won't be home at all today, so he can shove that vice captain job of his up his ass. HAHA, later little girl." said Mamoru as both him and his demons prepareed their self to take out the enemy so Thorn could escape

The rest of his troop took out the Hollow that were blocking Thorn escape route. Thorn was now able to leave.::

[I know long, (pause!) Thorn in the future when fighting others, you will have to respond by deffending your self. If I had ignored that you could of lost your character. Pey attention and in the future stay away from Stratus. He's an asshole. jk.]

Reiatsu: 59/129
Fighting Post: 58/60

Number of Demons:

2 Berserks
Picture:
Spoiler:

2 Lurkers
Picture:
Spoiler:

3 Warriors
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by KingHyuuga on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm

((Good save king...and yeah, I am an asshole cuz your character is about to die. Twisted Evil ))

[New post order is Thorn, King, then me]

Mamoru did well in taking out those minor hollows, but if he only knew what was coming for him next. The cannon fodder hollows were expected to be much of a challenge for one of Mamoru's rank, but they were simply a delaying tactic, to keep them from escaping long enough so that the true attack could begin. The cloaked figure's hollow bait was luring much more dangerous hollows from the depths of Hueco Mundo. They were only seen in text books, and were not the hulking monstrosities that were Gillian class menos, but a form of menos that relatively few Shinigami had even had the misfortune of seeing, let alone fighting. The air would once again seem to darken and ripple. All at once, four figures would appear in the air in front of the defending Shinigami.

They had varied forms, but all were in the same class of deadly. All of them had the ability to challenge a captain class fighter. the question was not whether the two shinigami would make it out alive. The question was: which one would die first?

The first hollow with the bony head and purple body fixed its eyes on Mamoru. Fortunately for the two, the Adjuchas seemed to be content to fight them one at a time. It was obviously intelligent. Since Mamoru and Thorn were close together, it opted to attack both of them at the same time. Laughing menacingly, it opened its mouth wide and a red light began to grow there. It was a cero. The spiritual energy grew quickly, and then exploded forth violenty, quickly flying to destroy Mamoru and Thorn completely. At this distance, they would have to react quickly to save their lives. Needless to say, it would be difficult for Thorn to open up a Senkaimon and escape given the situation at hand.

Spoiler:

Stats:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 am

(right, sorry, thanks for saving me)

Thorn quickly dodged the cero and said "Mr Mamoru, i it looks like there's already really strong hollows here.." she looked at the attacking hollow ready to fight, Hana appeared on her shoulder and said this looks really bad...

Stamina:50 /200
Power: 50/200
Speed: 50/200
Reiatsu: 50/200
Total: 200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 am

::Mamoru stood in one place a Berserk, one of Mamoru demons had came infront of the cero, and took the hit. The hit the Berserk took was major, but the Berserk was able to stand up. One more blact from cero and thee Berserk would die. Mamoru eyes had started to flare red, as their color changed from black to red. Mamoru took off his glasses. "Look Thorn I want you to Escape and tell the Captain Commander now. No if's and but's about it. Me and my demons will hold them off as you open the gate and leave. Now go!" said Mamoru as the Berserk that was wounded took one of the Warriors and threw it at the purple skinny Hollow. the Warrior would do a spin and curl up in a ball and land behind the Purple one. The warrior demon was now in the center of them all. The warrior would do a massive whirlwind spin, cutting up the hollows, or if they were smart to dodge split them up. With their focuse on the one Warrior, Mamoru would shunpo behind the purple one and slash at its black with his scythe.::

Reiatsu: 59/129
Fight Post: 57/60
Back to top Go down
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm

((Thorn, remember every time you dodge an attack, it costs your character 1 fighting post or FP. Your character now has 24/25 FP left. King, your FP is half of your stamina statistic, so you have 27/30 FP left. All of the Adjuchas will have the same stats.))

The Adjuchas weren't stupid, they were actually highly intelligent, and old. Therefore, when the Warrior landed between them, they knew they were about to be attacked. All four Adjuchas jumped into the air. Two of them aimed downwards and unleashed two full powered Ceros at the warrior. It would not survive. The purple one that Mamoru was attacking would turn around and, using its extremely long arms, it would catch the pole of the scythe before it entered its downward arc, thus stopping Mamoru from slicing it. In the mean time, while Mamoru held Mamoru's scythe, the huge green Adjuchas would attempt to punch Mamoru from behind. The impact would be devastating, and should send him flying downwards, where he should crash into the ground. At that point, all four Adjuchas would start charging up another Cero...the situation looked grim. However, the Adjuchas seemed to be ignoring Thorn for the moment, recognizing Mamoru is the biger threat. Now was her time to escape. If she did not, who knows when or if she might have another chance. The Adjuchas were wary of the demons Mamoru had summoned with his scythe.

Stats (x4)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:20 pm

she saw the stanchion was bad but she did as Mamoru told her, she opened the gate and ran to find the captain commander, she only hoped Mamore would serve

(ok)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingHyuuga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 pm

::The Warrior would see the cero comming and had disappeared using a hgh speed move that was uniqe to it and it alone. The shockwave however from the cero was enough to sending the Warrior flying back, but not strong enough to kill him. As the warrior flew in the air a Lurker would appear from the shadows and broke the warriors fall by catching him. As the purple hollow held Mamoru's scythe, Mamoru knew what time it was. These beast were far smarter than their little brothern. So these were high level Hollows. *I thought their kind were whiped out, but a few had lived it would seem.* thought Mamoru. As the green hollow came from behind to knock out Mamoru, a Berserk would jump in the way and catch the green ones fist and hold it in place. The rest that were in the sky would be kicked down by the other two Lurkers. Mamorun wouldn't let go of his Scythe and made a hand sign while closing his eyes.

Black reiatsu flared and the ultimate kidou was going to be used. With the gate open and Thorn on her way leaving. The gate slowly closed. Mamoru couldn't let these hollows follow her. The rest of Mamoru's demons would surround the hollows making escape diffcult. Mamoru reiatsu dyed down a bit but erupted. A huge pillar of fire erupted from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip, killing bot the Hollows and Mamoru. The kidou was to wide to dodge and ascended higher than even the heavens themselves. Mamoru had sacrificed his body to kill these beast and with Thorn gone and on her way, the Captain Commander would had to make plans.::
[No living from that, that goes to me and you Stratus.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Havoc Begins   

Back to top Go down

The Havoc Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1